HTML and CSS are standardized - But Browsers are not
You cannot afford to ignore browser compatibility issues.
Learn which best practices you can follow to minimize cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues.
Even if you need to maintain compatibility with older browsers you can use modern technologies like HTML 5 and CSS 3.
A good cross-browser testing solution can greatly reduce your time spent testing. Learn what the best available solutions are.
Learn what basic steps you can take to minimize your cross-browser compatibility problems.
- Why you should care about cross-browser compatibility
- How browsers are designed and developed
- How to use a proper DOCTYPE
- How to handle Internet Explorers compatibility modes
- How to override the default browser styling
- What HTML 5 and CSS 3 features are available
- How is the current browser and mobile device support
- How to get these new features working in older browsers
Use the best tools you can get to cross-browser and cross-device test your websites.
- Why use cross-browser testing solutions
- What testing solutions are available today
- A rundown of desktop and web testing solutions
- How to test for mobile devices and tablets